- What kind company is Wallyt?
- Wallyt, as a mobile payment service provider, is dedicated on providing mobile payment solutions to its clients, working with over 100 banks.
- What kinds of services can Wallyt provide?
- Wallyt equips banks and agents with a mobile payment platform, providing management for merchants, rates, transactions, settlement and other functions, as well as front-to-back payment terminals.
- What is mobile payment?
- Mobile payment is a payment service that allows users to use their mobile terminals (usually mobile phones) to pay for goods or services they consume. By sending payment instructions to banks and financial institutions directly or indirectly through mobile devices, the Internet, or proximity sensing, individuals can access mobile payment. Mobile payment relies on terminal equipment, Internet, application developers, and financial institutions to provide users with financial services such as currency payment and more.
- What kinds of mobile payment methods are currently supported by Wallyt?
- WeChat Pay, Alipay, and UnionPay QR code.
- In what areas can mobile payment be used?
- Wallyt currently supports most payment scenarios, such as offline face-to-face payment, in-app payment, online website payment, and more.
- As a merchant, how can I access the integrated mobile payment services of Wallyt?
- Please contact us through [email protected]yt.com and provide us with your basic background information.
- As an acquiring agent/bank, how can I access the integrated mobile payment services of Wallyt?
- Please contact us through [email protected] and provide us with your basic background information.
- How secure is the system of Wallyt?
- Wallyt’ effectiveness of protecting the information and security of merchants and banking institutions has been certified by the international PCI DSS, ISO and other certifications.